Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some Very Creative Resumés



Kendra Wiig made a LEGO model of the company's mascot to hold her résumé

When Kendra Wiig found an opening in a company working on a LEGO-themed game, she knew a plain résumé wouldn't do the trick.
"I wanted to make sure a pair of human eyeballs saw my letter," she says. So she built a LEGO model of the company's mascot, and put her résumé in the fish's jaws.
Wiig didn't get the job, but she got a lot of positive feedback: "I actually got a personal email back from the hiring manager. He thanked me for sending the résumé and model, with a couple of exclamation points for good measure, and let me know about positions they expected to open up in the near future."

Via: businessinsider.com

To check out all the other Creative Resumés click on: Some Very Creative Resumés

No comments:

Post a Comment