- · You are not wearing pants right now
- · You have taken a selfie while driving
- · You have seen a passenger naked
- · Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
- · You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
- · Snape kills Dumbledore
- · The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
- · NY is the greatest city in the world
Friday, November 1, 2013
"Point Here If... You Are Dead Sexy" - Say These NYC Ad Grads...
If you were to go to New York City and spend enough time on its subway, you would probably notice that halfway down each platform hangs a black-and-white striped sign and the train-conductors point at it each time they pull into a station. The conductors are required to do this to show they've fully arrived on the platform.
So Yosef Lerner and Rose Sacktor (roommates and a former art director/copywriter duo at Miami Ad School) decided to have a little fun. Feeling sorry for the conductors who spend their whole day “in that small booth, alone,” the duo decided to stand at subway stations in New York holding special signs knowing the conductors would have to point at them. The video results are pretty endearing.
While the best sign they hold is “Point here if you are dead sexy,” they also made many other signs asking the conductors to “point here” if:
You should watch and smile too.The New York Subway Signs Experiment - YouTube: "